No sales, no business. It's the most fundamental fact of commerce. However, sales is often one of the most misunderstood and mismanaged aspects of business, despite its obvious and enormous importance. This course will take a deep dive into the sales function and why it’s essential to a destination organization.
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees will:
- Learn basic sales strategies and tactics
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
The Fundamentals of Sales course consists of:
- 10 modules
- Each module contains a PDF of the slide deck, which you can download and print.
- Each module contains a video. Click the play arrow to watch the full video. At the conclusion of the video, click the "x" in the upper right-hand corner to close the video.
- Each module contains a quiz. Once you close the video, you will be able to access the quiz. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the quiz, but you must successfully pass the quiz before you can move on to the next module.
- Once you have completed all modules, you will then be able to access the final exam.
- Knowledge checks
- Additional readings and resources
- Final exam
Please note: The PDM courses are not eligible for CDME continuing education credits.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|