Incorporating an Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy to Enhance Organizational Culture
Join Destinations International in partnership with the National Blacks in Travel and Tourism Collaborative (BTT), for an introduction on how to incorporate an Equity, Diversity and Inclusion strategy to enhance the organizational culture of your destination organization.
Gain valuable insights from a team of leading equity, diversity and inclusion consultants who will provide a foundational understanding of inclusive culture and leadership as well as strategies for engaging multicultural audiences.
Special guest panelist Stacy Ritter, President & CEO, Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau, will share why this training is worth the investment for enhancing organizational culture and the benefits gained by leadership and staff.
- Stephanie Jones, Founder & CEO, Cultural Heritage Economic Alliance, Inc., and National Director, National Blacks in Travel & Tourism Collaborative, Moderator
- Melissa Cherry, COO, Destinations International
- Gregory DeShields, Executive Director, PHL Diversity, Philadelphia CVB
- Melissa Majors, CEO, Melissa Majors Consulting
- Stacy Ritter, President & CEO, Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB