COVID19 to iOS14 - Data Dodges Potholes on the Road to Recovery
Includes a Live Event on 03/10/2021 at 1:00 PM (EST)
|There are myriad hurdles ahead as tourism marketers begin inviting travelers back. Join Arrivalist CEO as he shares secrets to transitioning from surviving to thriving in this highly dynamic marketplace. You will get insight into some of these hidden opportunities:
• Every dollar matters: hotel spending impact of your marketing to stakeholders
• Location data is changing: how to avoid iOS14 pitfalls
• How to target drive market visitors without targeting COVID hotspots
• Future-proof: how calibrating data balances the impact of COVID19
• From road trip to overnight stay: how to leverage the nearby crowd
• Hidden gems in the minefield: clever tactics to use during the pandemic
Found and CEO
Cree Lawson, Found & CEO, Arrivalist – BIO
Cree Lawson is a new media pioneer best known for creating Arrivalist, the largest location data company in the travel sector, and Travel Ad Network Inc., which made INC Magazine’s List of 500 Fastest-Growing Companies.
After a two-decade career in journalism and travel advice, Cree always wondered why he was building databases of subjective opinions about where to travel instead of collecting objective, evidence-based behavioral insights into where people actually travel. Cree’s desire for objective, evidence-based travel insights led to the creation of Arrivalist.